We are currently seeking an experienced Graphic/Digital Designer (Graphic Design, Website and Social Media) to assist with our growing marketing requirements and to deliver exciting projects and campaigns for the company, working across several internal travel brands.
You’ll be working with a small team to provide graphic design solutions across all print and digital media channels.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be an experienced graphic / digital designer with print, social media, website management and campaign marketing experience. You will be responsible for working on a range of design and marketing tasks, including receiving briefs, executing designs, overseeing the production and implementation of your work to agreed timelines, managing online and social media campaigns and monitoring traffic.
You will be required to design solutions that embrace best practices within digital and print media and take designs from concept through to finished art. This will include content suitable for websites, social media, email marketing, advertising as well as campaigns and marketing collateral; Create and update brand style guides and templates.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and design marketing material e.g. brochures, catalogues, signage, print and digital advertising and EDMs using Adobe creative suite.
- Plan, monitor and update business social media sites providing clear and consistent messaging and ensuring consistency of brand.
- Management of company websites, social media channels, print and digital marketing activity.
- Follow and maintain the existing design policy standards.
- Ensure consistency of branding and driving engagement through digital marketing.
- Develop advertising material for placement that achieves company marketing objectives.
- Design consumer engaging solutions for desktop/mobile sites, EDMs, retargeting banners and social media.
- Design, deliver and experiment with new landing page formats and customised campaign landing pages to improve customer engagement
- Manage upload and roll-out of new content to existing web pages (e.g. content augmentation) and new pages (e.g. blog)
- A minimum of 3 years professional design experience, website management, EDMs and social media campaigns.
- Excellent visual communication and design skills.
- A well-rounded knowledge of design principles and techniques.
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design, multimedia or similar as a minimum.
- Proficiency with Mac Computers.
- A thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Have firm understanding of digital and Marketing tools (eg. Mailchimp and Google Web Tools).
- Ability to prioritise.
- Outstanding listening skills and the ability to take a brief and run with it.
- Strong time management skills and an ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to stay on task and work to tight deadlines whilst working across multiple projects even without supervision.
- Experience in designing marketing communications for complex projects.
- Strong digital-focused portfolio.
- Skills in photography and video production
- Experienced with short video editing for social media
- Prior experience in a similar role would be advantageous
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position please include in response to the listing your cover letter, resume and portfolio – either in pdf format or via supplied links to your online portfolio to email@example.com
- Organisation Harvest Journeys
- Location CBD, Sydney, Australia
- Contact person Peter Calopedos +61 2 9390 5460