Director of Care Services, Rosary Village
Established in 1996, Rosary Village is an aged care facility owned and operated by the Trustees of Catholic Aged Care Sydney through the Parish of Fairfield, and is open to all members of the community. Based in Yennora, and close to public transport, the Village is managed by a team experienced in Aged Care and dedicated to the philosophy of caring for the aged in the community. The Village offers accommodation and care for 141 residents in a variety of accommodations styles.
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Care Services (Director) will be responsible for providing sound leadership, management, human resource administration and promoting a culture that fosters and supports the mission of Rosary Village. As Director, you will is also be resposnsible for ensuring compliance, optimising government funding, managing risk and ensuring high levels of resident care with a focus on quality management and continuous process improvement.
The Director is a key member of the leadership team, and works collaboratively alongside the CEO and other members of the Rosary Village leadership team in serving the needs of residents and their families, and fostering a culture that supports the mission of the Catholic Church. You will have a supportive and collaborative style, be comfortable liaisng with staff, residents and families, and have a genuine passion for providing a high standard of care. This role is a permanent full-time position, based in Yennora.
The Director of Care Services will ideally possess the following experience, knowledge and qualifications:
- An understanding of the Catholic Church and its mission
- Registered Nurse with current registration with AHPRA
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing, and further qualifications in business administration, health services management or relevant experience
- Thorough understanding of residential care facilities, the Australian aged care sector, aged care legislation and standards
- Recent experience working as the Director of Nursing or similar role in a residential aged care facility
- Experience in managing and mentoring care staff
- Strong ability to provide strategic advice
- Knowledge and experience using care software management systems
- Excellent written and oral communication and skills
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity and for a copy of the Position Description please contact Anthony Spata at REACH Human Resources on 0402 210 055 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include a Cover Letter (outlining how your skills and experience align with the Key Requirements listed above) and Resume and be forwarded to email@example.com
Applications close Wednesday, 14 February 2018
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
- Organisation Rosary Village Aged Care
- Location Yennora, Sydney
- Contact person Anthony Spata 0402 210 055