Donor Relations Officer
The Development and Fundraising Office of the Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney is seeking an outgoing well-spoken representative to promote our charities and good works and to talk about bequests. You will be involved in home visits, parish presentations and telephone follow-ups. Experience in fundraising, customer service or training is desirable.
Our good works include the Charitable Works Fund; the Priests’ Retirement Foundation; the Conservation of St Mary’s Cathedral; the Cardinal Gilroy Society; Rome Pilgrimages and the Sydney Catholic Business Network.
The right candidate will have:
- good listening skills;
- ability to make presentations to large and small groups;
- great attention to detail;
- a current drivers licence and access to a vehicle;
- a willingness to learn.
Retired professionals are encouraged to apply. The position is currently on a casual employment basis (3 days per week).
For further information please see the job description HERE
Phone 9390 5100 or email email@example.com for a copy of the job description.
Applications close 26 February 2018
- Organisation Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney
- Location Polding Centre, Sydney, NSW
- Contact person David Nethery +61 2 9390 5198