Employer Engagement Officer
- Salary: $85,771 per annum
- (Plus 12% Superannuation and 17.5% Leave Loading)
The Office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor, Sydney seeks to employ a full-time Employer Engagement Officer who will actively engage with communities, industries and Governments to create and activate learning and employment opportunities for our students and alumni. The role is responsible for promoting our students and graduates to employers across a wide variety of sectors, and to develop internship and graduate employment opportunities.
The role is fixed term, full-time for three (3) years and would suit someone with a strong business development, recruitment or sales background.
To be considered for this role, applications should address the selection criteria as listed in the position job pack.
Applications close 4pm, Monday 19 February 2018
The University reserves the right to appoint by invitation or make no appointment at all.
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. DOWNLOAD OUR APPLICATION PACK FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
The application pack for this position is available at: http://www.nd.edu.au/jobs/sydneyjobs.shtml
- Organisation The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Salary Salary: $85,771 per annum (Plus 12% Superannuation and 17.5% Leave Loading)
- Location Broadway, Sydney NSW
- Contact person Alison McClymont +61 2 8204 4399