Media and Communications Officer (full-time)
Campion College is a private Liberal Arts College located in Old Toongabbie, near Parramatta. Campion offers degrees in the Liberal Arts with a distinctive cultural identity as an institution of Catholic inspiration. The focus of the academic program is Western Civilisation.
Campion College is seeking a Media and Communications officer to assist in the promotion of the College. The successful candidate will work closely with the College President and the Marketing and Prospective Student coordinator. The Media-Communications Officer is responsible for the promotion of Campion College – its life, its people, and its culture to prospective students, parents and supporters – using integrated marketing and communication tools and techniques.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, show initiative and work productively as part of a team
- Highly developed organisational skills and proven ability to establish priorities, manage a range of tasks and work with strict deadlines in a busy and varied office environment
- Proven attention to accuracy and detail
- 3-4 years proven experience across social media, digital and/or broadcast industries
- Multimedia production capabilities – min. photo, audio & video editing via apps (ideal would be a working familiarity with software such as Adobe Suite CC.)
- The ability to think strategically and creatively to plan and execute engaging content through website and social media platforms
- Strong understanding of marketing key moments on social and digital media platforms
- A strong understanding of social video including the ability to produce, edit and publish video content across social platforms
- Experience in operating camera, video and audio equipment
- Bachelor Degree equivalent (or several years’ industry experience)
- An interest in data & analytics
- Exceptional writing skills
- Knowledge of all social media platforms
- Highly motivated with great attention to detail
- Good social media management experience
- Excellent judgment with the ability to ensure that messaging and media supports the brand and strategy of Campion College
- A commitment to the Catholic ethos of the College
A salary package commensurate with the successful applicant’s experience and qualification will be negotiated.
Commencement date for this full-time position is immediate.
Any questions should be directed to the President, Dr Paul Morrissey through Teresa Gambino on (02) 9896 9300 or email@example.com
A copy of the position description is available via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be addressed to the President and include cover letter, statement of how you meet the position description, CV and the names of three referees.
Closing date for applications is Friday 2 March
Campion College reserves the right to appoint by invitation, or not to appoint.
- Organisation Campion College Australia
- Location Sydney, NSW
- Contact person Teresa Gambino on (02) 9896 9300