Research Associate – Translational Research in Spirtual Care
- Institute for Ethics and Society
- Sydney Campus
- (Level B / Full-Time or Part-Time by Negotiation / Fixed-Term – 12 months)
The University of Notre Dame Australia in collaboration with St. Vincent’s Health Australia is seeking to appoint a Research Associate to undertake translational research in spiritual care in healthcare contexts. The appointee will be responsible for supporting empirical, theological and philosophical aspects of current interdisciplinary spiritual care research and planning future research.
The position is located at the Broadway site of the Sydney Campus and reports to the Director of the Institute for Ethics and Society (IES) in collaboration with the Director of Mission at St. Vincent’s Health Network Sydney.
The successful candidate must have experience in empirical research, preferably in a healthcare setting, and familiarity with qualitative research methods would be advantageous.
To be considered for this role, applications should address the selection criteria as listed in the position job pack.
Applications close 4pm Monday, 12 February 2018
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. DOWNLOAD OUR APPLICATION PACK FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
The application pack for this position is available at: http://www.nd.edu.au/jobs/sydneyjobs.shtml
- Organisation The University of Notre Dame and St Vincent's Health Australia
- Salary Salary: $ 98,229 per annum (pro-rata if part-time) (Plus 12% Superannuation and 17.5% Leave Loading)
- Location Broadway, Sydney NSW