Service Registrar – Mental Health
- Reference Number 22407
- Service Registrar – Mental Health
- Employment Type Permanent Part Time, Permanent Full Time
- Division Midland Hospital
- Award SJGHC WA AMA EBA Cycle A
- Classification Registrar 40 Hr Week
- Hours per Fortnight 80.00
Welcome to St John of God Health Care
Expand your skills, knowledge, and confidence at St John of God Midland Public & Private Hospitals as a Service Registrar – Mental Health.
Work with some of Perth’s leading Consultants in a busy unit comprising of three wards:
- Adult Mental Health Ward
- Older Adult Mental Health Ward
- Secure Ward
The unit provides multidisciplinary care to all patients based on an individualised care model. It also maintains strong links with community mental health services, other primary health care providers and social services to ensure patients receive ongoing care after leaving hospital.
Contracts will be offered on a fixed term basis until 3 February 2019.
- General registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- A minimum of 3 years clinical experience in psychiatry preferred
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with patients, family members and other caregivers.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as a team member.
- Experience in collaborative problem solving.
- Analytical skills and demonstrated ability to make good management decisions.
- Participation in periodic performance review with a commitment to forward career progression and maintenance of essential skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement.
- Accountability for time, performance and productivity
- Flexible Work Options
- Professional Development
- Salary Packaging and various employee benefits
- St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
Contact Person Amit Banerjee
Contact Number 94624855
Closing Date 18/03/2018
- Organisation St John of God Health Care
- Salary Salary Dependent on qualifications
- Location Midland, Perth WA