About CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay
We are the social care and support agency of the Catholic Church in the Diocese of Broken Bay.
We assist children, young people and adults to live more enriched lives. We provide quality services tailored to individual needs which take into account people’s social and cultural backgrounds.
We believe in the rights of people and the importance of relationships. These values shape our approach to care and underpin the services we provide.
With funding from both the Federal and NSW Governments and a workforce of more than 630 people, we offer:
- Children’s Services including early learning and care centres, out of school hours care, vacation care, family day care and in home care
- Family Centres offering counselling, domestic and family violence support, family dispute resolution and mediation, parenting and relationship education and more
- Disability services and NDIS support
- Out of Home Care including foster care and residential care services
- Hospital chaplaincy and pastoral care
- Emergency relief, aged care … and much more.
We provide services to 26,000+ children, young people, individuals and families on the NSW Central Coast, North Sydney and Northern Beaches, and have been doing so since 1987. We delivered around $38 million of care this year.
The Diocese of Broken Bay is divided into three separate geographic regions – the Northern Beaches, Northern Sydney and the Central Coast – covering an area of 2,763 square kilometres.