Deputy Academic Registrar
The University of Notre Dame Australia – Fremantle, WA 6160
- Salary Negotiable
- Full time – Maximum Term (5 Year Contract)
Education & Training Management – Universities
- University voted #1 for quality of educational experience
- Located in historic vibrant Fremantle
- Full-time, Max-term negotiable contract (5 Years)
Exciting opportunity for Senior Leader to provide strategic direction and national leadership in delivery of academic services.
Senior leadership position located on the vibrant Fremantle Campus working with dynamic collaborative team. The role reports and deputizes for the Academic Registrar. The position is responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership to the Registrar’s Office on both the Fremantle and Sydney campuses.
Duties will include:
- Leadership in design and delivery of academic services in line with the University Objectives and strategic plan;
- Fostering a “pastoral, professional and responsive culture” which focuses upon personalized service to students and staff;
- Implementing national delivery of curriculum support services and transition to national student financial services;
- Nurturing good working relationships with key stakeholders within the University and external university sector networks.
Skills & Experience
Applicants with Postgraduate qualifications with significant relevant tertiary experience particularly in student financial services, program and course management, and student information systems; or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/training are encouraged to apply. Demonstrated ability in the following:
- In depth knowledge of Higher Education legislation and regulatory frameworks, particularly the Higher Education Support Act (HESA), the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) and the Education Services for Overseas Students Act (ESOS).
- Proven Leadership skills, ability to guide, coach, motivate and manage staff;
- Experience in formulating developing and implementing strategic initiatives and leading change;
- Proven high level experience in use of student management systems.
- 5 Year Maximum Term Contract;
- Fast paced environment with opportunity for professional growth & study subsidy;
- Competitive negotiable remuneration package;
- Salary Packaging Available;
- On-site gym and fitness programs available.
About the University
The University of Notre Dame Australia is a private Catholic university with over 1,000 staff providing an exceptional educational experience to over 12,000 students across our Broome, Fremantle and Sydney campuses.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, applications should address the selection criteria as listed in the position application pack.
The Application Package for the position is available on our website https://www.notredame.edu.au/about/employment/employment-opportunities
For questions regarding the position and/or application process, contact the Staffing Office at [email protected] or contact 08 9433 0643
Applications close Monday 9 December 2019.
The University reserves the right to appoint by invitation or to make no appointment at all.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
As per section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA), The University of Notre Dame Australia seeks to increase the diversity of our workforce to better meet the different needs of our University and stakeholders and to improve equal opportunity