Following the recent announcement that Mr Peter Mcloughlin will conclude his highly successful term as Headmaster of Marist College Ashgrove at the end of 2020, the National Director of Marist Schools Australia seeks expressions of interest from highly successful and suitably qualified educators for the position of
Head of Marist College, Ashgrove
Commencing January 2021
- Do you aspire to nurture and motivate young people and staff and set high standards for every learner, including students, staff and self?
- Are you an outstanding Catholic educator with a vision for leading and learning within a contemporary Catholic Day and Boarding school?
- Will you be an inspiring spiritual leader that challenges young men to be gospel centred, compassionate and critically engaged for the common good in Church and society?
- Do you have a passion for building a professional learning community that values inclusive practices, engaging pedagogy and a strong culture of educational excellence?
- Can you see yourself as Head of one of Brisbane’s leading Catholic schools?
To express interest in this position and receive an information package please contact [email protected]
Closing date for expressions of interest: Friday 22 November 2019
Marist Schools Australia will formally advertise this position in late January 2020.