Loreto Kirribilli is a Catholic K-12 Independent Girls’ School of approximately 1100 students with a strong academic tradition and commitment to pastoral care. The Junior School has an enrolment of 250 students.
Head of Junior School
- Permanent full-time
- To commence Term 4, 2021
The school seeks to appoint a Head of Junior School (Years K-6) to commence in Term 4 (or later as applicable). The new Head of Junior School will be an exceptional leader with demonstrated experience and proven ability to:
• Articulate and implement innovative and contemporary education initiatives
• Build quality relationships with students that support their passion for learning
• Lead, motivate and empower staff
• Lead and manage the day-to-day operations of the Junior School
• Create and sustain relationships and partnerships within the Loreto and broader communities
• Commit to personal professional learning and continuous improvement
This position requires the successful applicant to obtain and maintain a valid Working With Children Clearance.
The application booklet may be accessed from the Loreto Kirribilli website. Further information may be obtained from our Deputy Principal K-12, Mr Daniel Mahon by email [email protected] or telephone 02 9409 2946.
Applications with a cover letter, full CV, including transcripts of qualifications, details of your NESA Accreditation (number and level) and the names and telephone numbers of three referees should be submitted via our website and addressed to:
85 Carabella Street
KIRRIBILLI NSW 2061
Applications to be submitted via our website: www.loreto.nsw.edu.au/about/employment
Closing date: Sunday 23rd May 2021