Group Director Mission Integration
St John of God Health Care (SJGHC) is seeking an outstanding individual for the key role of Group Director Mission Integration. The purpose of the role is to provide strong inclusive leadership that promotes the Vision, Mission, Values and identity of SJGHC as a Ministry of the Catholic Church. This is a senior executive role that leads the embedding of the organisation’s Vision, Mission and Values throughout the organisation.
Preferably based in Perth and reporting to the Group Chief Executive Officer, the Group Director Mission Integration is a member of the Group Management Committee (GMC) and works with the GMC as a key strategic adviser in ensuring the operational leaders of SJGHC articulate and integrate Mission leadership within their teams. The role also has a strong working relationship with the Board and the Trustees.
Key competencies include:
- Active membership of the Catholic Church, with sound knowledge of its structures, and of the key Church relationships, that support the ministry of a health system;
- Senior Executive leadership experience within large complex Catholic organisations;
- Demonstrated track record of internal and external stakeholder management;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Catholic Social Teaching and the Code of Ethical Standards for Catholic Health and Aged Care Services;
- Proven management capacity in areas related to key responsibilities including strategy and policy development, culture and change management, ethics, staff education and leadership development;
- Tertiary qualifications in Theology, Leadership or equivalent.
St John of God Health Care is one of the largest private providers of health care services in Australia, employing more than 16,000 employees (caregivers). We operate 27 hospitals and services comprising more than 3,500 hospital beds, including home nursing, disability services and social outreach programs. Our organisation is part of the Mission of the Catholic Church and every aspect of our care is based on the Christian values of Hospitality, Compassion, Respect, Justice and Excellence. It is these values that guide our holistic approach to care-giving, with respect for the dignity and worth of each person.
Confidential enquiries to Jennifer Grove at Gerard Daniels on +61 8 9322 0888 or +61 (0)438 066 013.
Written applications and CV quoting reference CJ51937 via email to [email protected]
Applications close 27 May 2022.