St Catherine’s Catholic College, Proserpine is a Kindy to Year 12 co-educational college, established by the Sisters of Mercy in 1925. The college has vibrant, modern and innovative facilities which inspiring learning spaces for students both within the classroom and outside, allowing teachers to use the right strategies at the right time for their class.
What we are looking for
This career opportunity is open to committed Catholic school teachers and school leaders who have experience teaching Religion. The successful candidate will be an innovative, resilient, creative and hardworking teacher who is focused on developing the capacity of each student and each staff member. As the Assistant Principal – Religious Education, you will lead, guide and influence the school faith community and be responsible for the leadership and management of quality Catholic schooling.
This position will commence with St Catherine’s Catholic College, Proserpine on the Primary Campus – Prep to Year 6 commencing from Term 1 2021.
Key leadership qualities and capabilities
- Promotes the Catholic vision in the school’s goals, policies, programs and structures
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Catholic faith
- Displays confidence, curiosity, enthusiasm and optimism
- Displays emotional intelligence in working with individuals and groups
- Builds an inclusive, trusting community and cultivates productive working relationships
- Is an effective coach able to respond clearly and able to provide and receive constructive feedback
What we offer
An attractive remuneration package including:
- Competitive salary range: $124,837 – $130,968 (pending experience)
- Modern facilities, equipment and resources
- Superannuation up to 12.75% employer contribution(in a co-contribution arrangement)
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service
- Up to 14 Weeks’ paid parental leave
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate health insurance
- Induction, professional development and learning opportunities
- Well-being programs and initiatives
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Applications close 4pm Friday 21st August 2020.