Religious Education Coordinator (REC)
St Scholastica’s College is a Catholic Girls’ Day and Boarding School in the Good Samaritan tradition. The College is a diverse, Christ-centred, inclusive community which respects the dignity and individuality of each person within our multicultural community.
Our vision is to educate young women who, with justice and compassion, will make a difference in the world. To ensure that St Scholastica’s College remains an educational institution of first choice for girls and young women.
- Full-time (0.2 Coordinator)
- Commencing Term 1 2021
The Religious Education Coordinator is responsible for the administration and implementation of the Religious Education Curriculum across Year 7 to 10 and the Senior Studies of Religion and Studies in Catholic Thought courses. The Religious Education Coordinator works collaboratively as a member of the Mission Team within the College.
Religious leadership responsibilities include:
• Witnessing to and promoting the life of Jesus Christ and the Gospel values
• Promoting the organisational priority of Religious Education
• Providing leadership as a role model in the charism of the Sisters of the Good Samaritan
• Providing personal witness to the Catholic values and teaching and to faith in action
Understanding and commitment to promoting the beliefs and ethos of the College.
Position closes: Monday 18 January 2021
All positions require the successful applicant to have a Working with Children Check in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012.