Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the following permanent position commencing in Term 1, 2019.
Religious Education Teacher (Permanent)
We seek to appoint an innovative, experienced and highly skilled teacher with excellent communication skills and classroom experience. The successful applicant will have knowledge of current developments in teaching and learning and a passion and enthusiasm for teaching.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate experience in the areas of:
- Teaching Religious Education Stages 4-6;
- Teaching HSC Studies of Religion;
- Programming and writing assessments;
- Working collaboratively in a Religious Education faculty;
- Inspiring students to aspire;
- Sound pedagogical practices.
The successful applicant will:
- Have completed either undergraduate or post graduate studies in Religious Education;
- Demonstrate support of prayer and liturgy;
- Be supportive of the Lasallian ethos of the College;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School;
- Be an experienced, innovative and engaging team member;
- Teach with excellence, professionalism and commitment;
- Be committed to professional growth and development of excellence.
Oakhill College offers staff a dynamic, collaborative and supportive environment. With an emphasis on community, pastoral care, development and academic excellence.
APPLICATION MUST BE MADE ON LINE VIA THE COLLEGE WEBSITE
The application must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and details of two referees.
A position description is available here.
Applications close on Monday 10 December 2018 at noon
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
- Organisation Oakhill College
- Location Castle Hill, NSW
- Contact person Sonia Perez (Human Resources Manager) Ph: + 61 2 9899 2288.