The Maronite Eparchy of Australia invites applications for the position of:
- Commencing September 2018
- Maronite Chancery – Harris Park, NSW
The successful candidate will possess the necessary skills and experience as outlined in the position description inclusive of the ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic and growing environment.
The successful applicant will be required to report directly to the Business Manager of the Eparchy.
Click here for a copy of the Position Description
Applications must include a Cover Letter (addressing how your knowledge, experience, qualifications and attributes align with requirements for employment) and Resume and be sent to Fr. Danny at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please email email@example.com
- Organisation Trustees of the Roman Catholic Church for the Diocese of Saint Maron, Sydney
- Salary Negotiable depending on experience
- Location Maronite Chancery – 40 Alice Street, Harris Park, NSW 2150
- Contact person Fr Danny firstname.lastname@example.org