Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers to join a welcoming and positive learning community.
Acting REC (0.1 FTE) / Diverse Learning Needs Teacher (0.9 FTE) – (Re-advertised position)
St Ignatius’ Parish School, Bourke
- Full-time Temporary Position for 2019 (secondment may be available)
- Commencing Term 1, 2019
- Co-educational, K-6, 81 students
If you are Catholic, feel you have the personal and professional qualities for this role and you are a ‘dedicated and passionate teacher’, we want you to apply now!
Experienced teachers may be offered incentives through the CEO Remote and Rural Area Package.
Application information is available at: http://www.wf.catholic.edu.au/employment/positions-vacant/
- For further information contact Vicki Bourne-Fallon on + 61 2 6872 2475
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO:
Applications close Friday 14 December 2018
- Organisation Catholic Education Office, Diocese of Wilcannia-Forbes
- Salary According to current teaching classification and experience (plus REC allowance)
- Location Bourke, NSW
- Contact person Vicki Bourne-Fallon + 61 2 6872 2475