- full time
- commencing immediately
Campion College is seeking a full time administrative assistant. This position oversees student administration, including generation and management of student files; assisting staff with accessibility of teaching and learning resources, taking minutes and providing assistance at committee meetings, updating student data for the student management system, and entering student and staff data to government portals. The successful candidate will work closely with the Dean of Studies / Director of Operations and the Business Manager, as well as assist academic staff with student administration.
The successful candidate will have:
- High level interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- An ability to file materials in a timely fashion.
- Organisational skills including planning and attention to detail.
- A professional manner.
- High level of initiative and problem solving skills.
- An ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Advanced computing skills, including the use of databases and Microsoft Office, especially the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience as an administrative assistant, including demonstrated ability to maintain and update hard and digital files.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and enter data, including with Paradigm and/or other student management systems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and enter data, including with MYOB and/or other financial management systems.
- Experience taking minutes in committee meetings.
- A commitment to the ethos and values of Campion College
A salary package commensurate with the successful applicant’s experience and qualification will be negotiated.
Commencement date for this full-time position is immediate. Any questions should be directed to the Dean of Studies/Director of Operation, Dr Luciano Boschiero on (02) 9896 9320 or email@example.com. A copy of the selection criteria and position description is available from the College website http://www.campion.edu.au/campionjobs/ Applications should be addressed to the Dean of Studies and include cover letter, statement of how you meet the selection criteria, CV and the names of three referees.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 19 July.
Campion College reserves the right to appoint by invitation, or not to appoint.
Old Toongabbie, Parramatta
Dr Luciano Boschiero
+61 2 9896 9320