Assistant Principal – Faith & Wellbeing – Good Counsel College, Innisfail
- Fixed Term Position
- 5 Year Contract
- Commencing: Negotiable
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
Intending applicants must:
- Be fully supportive of the ethos of Catholic Education;
- Be committed, practicing Catholic with examplary leadership and teaching skills, sound curriculum knowledge, approrpiate tertiary qualifications, excellent communication skills and a commitment to the practice of Catholic Education;
- Be fully committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation;
- Be registered or be eligible to register with Queensland College of Teachers.
Catholic Education Services is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply:
For a Job Description CLICK HERE
For the Application Pack CLICK HERE
Enquiries to: Mrs Dora Luxton, The Principal, Good Counsel College, Innisfail. Ph: (07) 4063 5300
Email Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 5.00pm, Sunday 29 April 2018
- Organisation Catholic Education Diocese of Cairns
- Location Innisfail, QLD
- Contact person Cat Russell +61 7 4050 9711