If you have the ambition, we have the opportunity!
Assistant Principal (Pastoral) – Burdekin Catholic High School – Ayr, North QLD
- 5 Year Contract Commencing Term 1 2019
Renowned for its positive family atmosphere, Burdekin Catholic High School places a great emphasis on the pastoral care of all students. Burdekin Catholic High School is a vibrant and successful co -educational secondary school with a student population of 440 and a staff of 70.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and innovative educator to join the Catholic Education
team in the Burdekin.
- Pastoral care is central to Catholic schooling and Burdekin Catholic High School has built a proud and strong reputation of quality pastoral care for staff and students.
- As a key member of the School’s Leadership Team the APA (Pastoral) will need to demonstrate a commitment and enthusiasm for continuing this work as well as sharing in and giving direction to the educational and faith life of the School.
- Experience in behaviour management, restorative justice and/or knowledge of contemporary student wellbeing practices will be well regarded.
If you are interested in this role, please visit www.lovecatholicleadership.com.au to find out more information about the role and the school and for details on how to apply.
- Organisation Catholic Education Townsville
- Location Ayr, QLD