Campus Pastoral Associate – Students
- Job No: 974611
- Campus Location: Brisbane
- Functional Unit: Campus Ministry
- Full time, 12 months fixed term, located in Brisbane
- Foster faith formation and engagement
- Enriching the religious and spiritual lives of ACU staff
Within the Office of the Vice President (OVP) Portfolio Campus Ministry animates opportunities for members of the University community to deepen their experience of faith and to use their gifts and talents in service to the world, while enabling them to engage in an authentic Catholic university experience while studying or working at ACU.
Within Campus Ministry there are two roles that provide Ministry services to the ACU Community; these are Campus Pastoral Associate (CPA) Students and Campus Pastoral Associate (CPA) Staff.
CPA Student roles work within the Campus Ministry Team to implement on a day to day basis programs and activities to facilitate faith formation, the facilitation of spirituality, engagement in the Catholic intellectual tradition, and prayer experiences for the University’s students
Providing day to day support to the Campus Ministry Manager, the CPA Student role facilitates and supports the implementation of the vision for Campus Ministry to meet the unique needs of the campus. More specifically, the role entails:
- Implements a range of strategies and programs that enable students to explore and express personal and community spirituality
- Oversee the implementation of events and activities in cooperation with the Campus Ministry Leadership
- Collaborate and cooperate with other offices and departments to fulfil Campus Ministry goals
You will need to have:
- An in-depth understanding of the University’s mission and Catholic ethos and the criticality of applying this in these roles
- Completed a Bachelor degree or higher in Theology, Religious Education or Ministry
- Relevant experience in pastoral ministry
How to Apply:
Obtain the Position Description here.Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the “Apply” link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
General enquiries can be made to Brother Michael Callinan, Campus Ministry Manager on (02) 9739 2455 or [email protected]
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Applications Close: Wednesday 21 November 2018 at 11.55pm
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
- Organisation Australian Catholic University
- Yearly Salary Total remuneration valued to $84,580 - $90,889 pa, including salary component $77,242 - $83,004 (Higher Education Worker Level 6), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Location Brisbane, QLD
- Contact person Brother Michael Callinan, Campus Ministry Manager +61 2 9739 2455 or [email protected]