More than just a teaching job.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers to join a small dedicated team that is making a difference in children’s lives:
- St Therese’s Community School, Wilcannia NSW
- Co-educational, currently K-4, 24 students
- Full-time Permanent Position (secondment considered)
- Commencement Date: Term 1, 2019
The children of Wilcannia deserve the best teachers!
- Are you committed to raising outcomes for indigenous children?
- Are you a great teacher who wants to make a difference?
This is a unique opportunity to impact on the lives of students, to incorporate cultural knowledge and protocols into teaching and learning and to continue to embed the Stronger Smarter philosophy into the life of the school.
Experienced teachers will be offered a range of incentives that may include double superannuation and accommodation, however your best incentive will be to MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Application information is available at: https://www.wf.catholic.edu.au/employment/positions-vacant/
To find out more contact Paul McKay + 61 8 8091 5933
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO:
Applications close Friday 14 December 2018
- Organisation Catholic Education Office, Diocese of Wilcannia-Forbes
- Salary According to current teaching classification(plus incentives) (secondments also considered)
- Location Wilcannia, NSW
- Contact person Paul McKay + 61 8 8091 5933