- Reference No: 7814
- Temporary Part-time
- Hours: 10.5
- Commencement: 6/8/18
- Finishing date: 2/8/19
St. Patrick’s Primary School, Swansea requires the services of a cleaner for 10.5 hours per week. Working days are negotiable. This is a Maternity Leave replacement
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to work efficiently.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Previous cleaning experience
- neat, well-groomed appearance
- ability to thoroughly clean school and classrooms
- ability to thoroughly clean school toilets and surrounds
- effective interpersonal skills
- ability to work in a team situation
- demonstrated understanding of hygiene issues in a school environment
- prompt and reliable
- adherence to appropriate WH&S requirements
- ability to maintain stock control
- It is a requirement that you hold a current Working With Children clearance. Please record your clearance number on your application.
Forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
Contact: Peter Green email@example.com + 61 2 4971 1560
By email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org
St Patrick’s Primary School
PO Box 141
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
The covering letter attached to your curriculum vitae (full personal details and contact details of referees) should address the criteria as outlined above. The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese.
Applications will be received at the school up to 3pm on the closing date
Applications Close: Friday, 15 June 2018
- Organisation Catholic Schools Office - Maitland-Newcastle
- Salary Salary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2015
- Location Swansea, NSW