Clinical Coder Trainee
- Permanent Full Time
- Award Hawkesbury Health Services Enterprise Agreement
- Clinical Coder 38 Hour Week
- Salary $53,341.00 to $62,098.00
- Hours per Fortnight 76.00
St John of God Hawkesbury District Health Service is currently seeking a Clinical Coder Trainee to join the Health Information Services team and be accountable for the accurate and timely coding of inpatient episodes.
Completion of a Clinical Coding course at an intermediate level and effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills are essential for further consideration. This is an excellent opportunity for an entry level Clinical Coder to join us and develop their skills.
This position will be offered on a permanent full-time basis, working 76 hours per fortnight.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work within and contribute to the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care
- Completion of a nationally recognised Clinical Coding course
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to actively participate in ongoing learning
- Salary Packaging
- Flexible Work Options
- Professional Development
* All applicants must address the Selection Criteria (as detailed on the last page of the Position Description) *
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
St John of God Health Care
$53,341.00 to $62,098.00
+61 2 4560 5573