St Catherine’s Catholic College,
The Whitsundays, North Queensland
- A challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Catholic leader
- Position available January, 2019
- Initial 4 year contract
St Catherine’s Catholic College was founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1925. The College is named after St Catherine of Alexandria and has the motto of “Strength in Faith”. In 2012, a new campus was established to cater for increasing student enrolments and subsequently secondary education was introduced in 2013.
The College has two Campuses in 2019
Loyola Campus is for students from years Prep to six. A Primary Leadership Team is in place to facilitate the administration management of this campus.
Manresa Campus is for Secondary students who have the opportunity to study a diverse range of subjects supplemented by extensive extra-curricular opportunities. The dedicated teaching and support staff facilitate this quality curriculum delivered in a caring and supportive environment.
An attractive benefits package is offered:
- Salary and allowances of $148k to $162k
- Up to 12.75% superannuation
- Provision of a residence
- Meaningful professional development opportunities and a supportive environment
- Reasonable relocation assistance is offered.
To apply please visit http://applynow.net.au/jobs/ni/TCE41 your application will be kept confidential.
Find out more about St Catherine’s Catholic College, The Whitsundays at
This position closes at COB 4pm Monday, 22nd October 2018
- Organisation Townsville Catholic Education Office
- Location The Whitsundays, North QLD