The Roman Catholic Bishop of Broome
Full Time – 38 hours per week
This role requires high quality, accurate and professional assistance to the Bishop of Broome.
The successful applicant will support the ethos of the Catholic Church and develop a clear understanding, appreciation of and commitment to the charism and mission of the Catholic Church of the Diocese of Broome and the Kimberley.
- A high degree of confidentiality and discretion is required at all times,
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office 2007-2010 including Outlook 2010 Calendar,
- Ability to liaise with Church and Government organisations, individuals and media,
- Excellent personal presentation, written and verbal communication skills,
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills,
- Previous experience in Parish or School environment an advantage,
- Current drivers licence.
A salary package commensurate with the position is offered.
For further information contact:
Anneliese Rohr on 08 9192 1060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
Send resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria outlined, marked confidential, and nominating three referees (one of whom is your Parish priest):
Bishop Christopher Saunders,
Bishop of Broome PO Box 76, BROOME WA. 6725
Fax: 08 9192 2136
Diocese of Broome
Broome, WA, Australia
0891 921 060