- Reference Number 22854
- Employment Type Casual
- Division Richmond
- Award Prof & Support Services Award NSW
- Classification Cook 38 Hrs
- Hours per Fortnight Casual – As Rostered
St John of God Richmond Hospital is a private mental health hospital located in a beautiful garden setting near the banks of the Hawkesbury River in the foothills of the Blue Mountains.
We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified Cooks to join our dedicated catering services team. Positions will be offered on a Casual basis, with AM and PM shifts available across 7 days of the week.
A minimum of two (2) years’ recent experience as a Cook is essential for further consideration. Previous experience supervising a small team will be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care
- Certificate in Commercial Cookery
- Current Food Handling Certificate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to take direction and execute
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously and as part of a small team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A proven commitment to providing superior customer service and customer satisfaction
- Salary Packaging Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development
- Supportive & Friendly Team
- All applicants must submit a detailed Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria (as detailed on the last page of the Position Description).
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
Contact Person Glen Last
Contact’s Position Title Hotel Services Manager
Contact Number +61 2 4570 6140
Closing Date 20/06/2018
- Organisation St John of God Health Care
- Salary Salary Dependent on qualifications
- Location Richmond, NSW