With the announcement of the appointment of Mr Trevor Goodwin, Deputy Headmaster, as Principal of Iona College from 2019, the National Director of Marist Schools Australia, Dr Frank Malloy, invites suitably qualified applicants for the position of:
- TO COMMENCE IN JANUARY 2019
Established in 1940, Marist College Ashgrove, has educated and formed generations of young men from local, regional, and remote areas in a rich Catholic faith environment with a strong learning culture and vibrant co-curricular program. Renowned as one of the State’s most successful Catholic day and boarding secondary schools for boys, the College caters for students from years 5-12.
The Deputy Headmaster shares with the Headmaster in all aspects of the College’s leadership including Catholic Mission and Religious Education, the resident community, quality learning and teaching, student and staff well-being, parent involvement, community building and administration.
• Do you have a passion for making Jesus known and loved?
• Do you have a demonstrable commitment to leading successful learning and teaching?
• Do you have a vision for how a contemporary Catholic education might inspire young people to become engaged, compassionate,
and critically responsible participants in Church and society?
• Can you see yourself as sharing in the leadership of a Marist school, rich in history, academics and cultural?
For a full application package or an expression of interest, please contact [email protected]
CLOSING DATE 29 October, 2018
- Organisation Marist College Ashgrove QLD
- Location Ashgrove, Brisbane QLD
- Contact person Helen Quirk [email protected]