Director of Mission Integration, Warrnambool VIC
- Internal / External
- Reference Number: 22235
St John of God Warrnambool Hospital is currently seeking an outstanding individual to promote the SJGHC Mission and Values and undertake the role of Director of Mission Integration.
Reporting to the CEO and Group Director of Mission Integration (GDMI), you will be a collaborative and vibrant leader who can provide strong and inclusive leadership that embeds the Mission and Values at the hospital, be a key operational advisor that can articulate and encourage distinctive patient care and be a crucial driver in influencing organisational performance, change and direction.
If you possess experience in executive leadership, qualifications in Leadership, Theology, Scripture, Ethics, Ministry or similar, have a demonstrated ability to lead organisational change in a Catholic Mission and Values context and are able to build strong and collegial relationships with leaders we would love to hear from you.
This position will be offered on a permanent full time basis, working 45.6-60.8 hours per fortnight as negotiated with the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work within and contribute to the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Qualifications in Theology, Scripture, Ethics, Ministry or related studies
- Senior executive leadership experience
- Ability to influence organisational culture and lead Mission integration.
- Demonstrated performance as a strategic leader with evidence of capacity to lead Mission based discernment of key decisions.
- Experience in the development and implementation of effective formation programs for Caregivers/staff and senior leaders.
- Demonstrated capacity for building collaborative relationships among senior leaders in order to foster a united approach to Mission strategy, implementation and integration.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a senior leader, capable of managing competing demands and delivering results.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills and the capacity to engage effectively with a variety of people.
- Is a practising Catholic.
- A leadership style that is holistic, inclusive and exemplifies servant leadership.
- Salary Packaging
- Flexible Work Options
- Professional Development
- Parking Available
* All applicants must address the Selection Criteria (as detailed on the last page of the Position Description) *
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
For enquiries about this position, applicants should contact Denis Byrne, Regional Director of Mission Integration on 0408 571 241.
Applications Close: COB 28 January 2018
St John of God Health Care
Denis Byrne, Regional Director of Mission Integration
0408 571 241