Edmund Rice Ministries Oceania
EDMUND RICE CAMPS
Edmund Rice Ministries Oceania (ERMO) is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Project Officer (ERCPO) with motivation to make a meaningful contribution to Edmund Rice Camp communities that work with young people experiencing disadvantage. You will be part of an energetic team that supports a wide variety of initiatives and responses from Justice Centres, to refugee homework programs to holiday camps and more.
The position will work under the direction of the Executive Officer, ERMO, liaising with the various ER Camp entities around Australia and New Zealand to best support program and service delivery. Duties will include Leader training, capacity building with grant writing, organisation of Leaders’ forums, quality control for policy and protocol especially as regards safeguarding children.
The ERCPO will also provide strategic support on a day to day basis to the various Edmund Rice Camp entities while working with those same entities and the Executive Team of ERMO on Strategic Planning, marketing and branding.
The Edmund Rice Camps Project Officer (ERCPO) is a member of the ERMO Executive Team and reports directly to the Executive Officer of ERMO.
Some travel is required with this role.
- Tertiary qualification in social work, community development, counselling or youth services
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working with young people
- Effective experience in grant writing and submission
- Experience in design and delivery of training, strategic planning and reporting to Board and legal entities
- Ability to work collaboratively at a Senior level
- Capacity to work with individuals and organisations across different contexts and cultures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The position is full-time and for a maximum term of three years including a 3 month probation period and commencing in late November 2018 or as soon after this date as is suitable.
For more information on the position and selection criteria email [email protected]
If you are interested in the position please submit your CV and covering letter addressed to:
The Transition Officer – ERMO – at [email protected]
or mail to 9 Kedron Street, Clayfield, Qld 4011.
Or for a confidential discussion about the position call Br Damien Price on 0423024649
The successful applicant must be willing to undergo Working with Children and Police checks
Applications close 5:00pm (AEST) Thursday 1 November 2018.
- Organisation Edmund Rice Ministries Oceania
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- Location Negotiable
- Contact person Joanne Kellock +61 3 8359 0117