Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Health Choices-Bendigo
- Award Health Choices Enterprise Agreement – Nurses
- Enrolled Nurse Med Endorsed 38hrs
- Salary Dependent on qualifications
- Hours per Fortnight Casual – As Rostered
St John of God Health Choices is a division of St John of God Healthcare and is the home nursing service responsible for delivering a range of acute, post-acute, community nursing and personal care services to privately and publicly funded clients across Australia.
Our Bendigo division is currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join the team on a Casual basis. Applicants must be available to work AM & PM shifts across 7 days of the week.
Current registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse with Medication Endorsement is essential for further consideration. Recent community nursing experience will be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work within and contribute to the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Current Registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse with Medication Endorsement.
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence.
- Effective communication and documentation skills.
- Commitment to on-going education and self-directed learning.
- Demonstrates understanding of nursing codes of practice.
- Ability to educate patients & family on the management of conditions at home.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Knowledge of and skills in the principles of infection control.
- Flexibility with availability and rostering to meet the changing needs of patients.
- Friendly & Supportive Team
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Excellent Employee Benefits & Corporate Discounts
- Salary Packaging Options
- Employee Assistance Program
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
For enquiries about this position, applicants should contact Janice Chalmers, Nurse Manager, on (03) 5434 3359.
St John of God Health Care
Dependent on qualifications
+61 3 5434 3359