- Reference No. BBI201720
BBI – The Australian Institute of Theological Education is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant, one who has experience in supporting not only a CEO, but an executive team. At BBI, the Executive Assistant is responsible for the smooth running of the Institute by assisting the Director of Business Services in staffing matters. Experience as an executive assistant for a university or other higher education provider, or similar experience, is preferred.The role of Executive Assistant at BBI must maintain high levels of discretion and confidentiality.
While further details can be found in the Position Description, the minimum requirements for the role are as follows:
- Demonstrated experience providing executive support to senior management
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders, students, and staff.
- Demonstrated administrative skills and experience in office organisation and records management
- Demonstrated proficient computer skills and an in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion and judgement
- Demonstrated commitment to BBI’s mission and values
- For a successful candidate, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
- Itself a provider of Higher Education and Professional Development, BBI invests in the professional development of its staff.
- Undercover parking is available.
A position description can be found here: Position Description ,or to discuss the role, please contact the Director of Business Services on 02 9119 1829.
The successful applicant will be required to comply with the relevant provisions of the Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 (NSW) and the Child Protection (Offenders Registration) Act 2000 (NSW).
To apply, please send your covering letter addressing the selection criteria (minimum requirements) to
Closing date: 12 February 2017
Broken Bay Institute
Salary ranges from $71,175 to $82,125, which includes Superannuation
Pennant Hills, Sydney
Dr Michael Smith
+ 61 2 9119 1829