Head of Religious Education Y6-12 (Re-Advertised)
- Permanent – Full Time
- Commencing in Term 1, 2019
The College is seeking an experienced and passionate professional to lead a high performing Religious Education Team Years 6-12.
The successful candidate will:
- support the Catholic Dominican Mission of the College and promote the prayer life of the College
- work closely with the Head of Mission and Identity, and the Primary Religious Education Coordinator to promote the religious and spiritual life of the College, and social justice imperatives
- demonstrate evidence of engagement in the broader Religious Education learning community
- demonstrate outstanding leadership skills including the ability to mentor, guide and advise staff and students
- demonstrates expert understanding of curriculum requirements for Religious Education in NSW
- be a strategic and collaborative practitioner who can work with a range of teams
- be an exemplary teacher with demonstrated understanding of contemporary pedagogy
- lead the development, implementation and evaluation of Religious Education Policies and Programs for Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting across Years 6-12
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme experience would be advantageous.
Applications close: COB Monday 19 November 2018
Please visit our College website for more information about this role and details of the application process http://www.ssc.nsw.edu.au/about-santa-sabina/employment/.
The successful applicant will be expected to have completed the new Working with Children Check.
- Organisation Santa Sabina College
- Location Strathfield, Sydney NSW
- Contact person Ms Juliann Lee, Director of Human Resources 0428 401 433