Head of Sport
- Permanent Full Time
The College is seeking to appoint a Head of Sport to commence on 9 October 2017 (or by negotiation). The position is full time including a teaching component of approximately 0.4FTE. Sport at Brigidine College requires commitment to hours that extend beyond the normal school day, including weekends.
The successful applicant will
- be experienced, dynamic and solutions-focused
- have expert and current knowledge and understanding of girls’ sport
- lead a team of administrators, convenors and coaches
- be committed to the development of sporting programs that allow girls to build capacity and resilience
- be flexible in their availability as the demands of sport requires
- show drive and initiative and have good communication and organisational skills.
Suitable qualifications in a teaching area are essential. Experience working in girls’ sport in the independent schools sector would be considered an advantage.
A WWCC number is required.
A position description is available on the College’s website at www.brigidine.nsw.edu.au and enquiries may be made to Liz May, Director Staff, at email@example.com or on 99886200.
Applications including a covering letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and the names and contact details of three referees should be addressed to: The Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 23 August 2017.
St Ives, Sydney
+61 2 9988 6249