Information Communications & Technology (ICT) Manager
- The position will be based at the Catholic Schools Office, 2/131 Barney Street Armidale.
- Initial contract period of five (5) years, with a six (6) month probation period.
The ICT Manager is responsible for the strategic development, delivery and support of the broad range of information and digital solutions and services that underpin, enhance and support learning and teaching in the Catholic Schools Diocese of Armidale and reports to the Head of Finance & ICT.
The ICT Manager will provide vision and leadership, and will take ownership of the development and implementation of ICT initiatives as a key enabler for the delivery of educational and business services whilst ensuring compliance with legislative requirements.
The role manages the provision of ICT and support services required for the management and administration of ICT in Schools.
The ICT Manager works in collaboration and consultation with the School & System Leadership Teams, the ICT Governance Committee and other Catholic Schools Office staff.
Conditions of Employment
- Salary packaging is available.
- A comprehensively insured vehicle is available as part of the role and will be supplied in accordance with CSO guidelines.
- Payment of reasonable relocation expenses.
- A mobile phone and laptop are provided.
- The CSO provides additional, ex gratia leave during the Christmas period and ten days compensatory leave is provided for employees required to travel and as a consequence are regularly away from home. This leave must be taken within the year it falls due.
- Further study and professional development opportunities.
- The successful candidate will be subject to mandatory child protection screening including a working with children check and a National Criminal History Record Check.
- The successful candidate will hold a current driver’s license and be willing and able to undertake travel to fulfil the requirements of this position.
Contact Helen Williamson, Head Finance & ICT for further information about the professional nature of the position including a position description. Helen can be contacted on 02 6772 7388 or email [email protected]
Written applications (of no more than 2 pages) and CV should be emailed to Leanne Woods, Personnel Officer at [email protected] or posted to PO Box 636, Armidale 2350 by 4.30 pm on Friday 31 August 2018.
- Organisation CSO Armidale
- Salary A remuneration package inclusive of salary, car, superannuation and leave loading (approximate value $162,000 gross per annum).
- Location Armidale, NSW
- Contact person Leanne Woods [email protected]