Information Technology Support Officer (Readvertised)
- Reference No: 7389
- Temporary Part-time
- Hours/FTE: 15
- Commencement: ASAP
- Finishing date: 21/12/18
The Catholic Schools Office is inviting applications for a school IT Support Officer for ASC St Peters Campus Maitland. This position is temporary, working 15 hrs per week. The school has a network infrastructure based on Microsoft Windows, which provides internet services and access to common software applications. The purpose of this role is to provide direct technical and user support at the school particularly to student devises. Duties will include installation of IT equipment and software, reimaging staff devises and updating school management devices. Student help desk will be central to the role resolving BYOD student device issues and Office 365 accounts as well as general support for our Administration office.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- technical skill with installing and maintaining desktop operating systems
- working knowledge of a range of software programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Active Directory, MN Connect and Sentral
- server/client network & network component skills
- capacity to assist in managing technology throughout the school
- enthusiasm, proactivity and capacity to adapt
- ability to work effectively as part of a team
- sound communication skills
- knowledge of both windows operating systems
- support the ethos of Catholic education
The position requires a person with/or working towards TAFE (or equivalent) qualification in IT. It is a requirement that you hold a current Working With Children clearance. Please record your clearance number on your application.
Forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
Contact: Bernard Burgess firstname.lastname@example.org + 61 2 4933 6933
By email (preferred): email@example.com
Head of Campus
All Saints College, St Peter’s Campus
9 Free Church Street
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
The covering letter attached to your curriculum vitae should address the criteria as outlined above. The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese.
Please email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org and please state job number and title in your email.
Applications will be received at the school up to 3pm on the closing date
Applications Close: Friday, 15 June 2018
- Organisation Catholic Schools Office - Maitland-Newcastle
- Salary Salary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2015
- Location Maitland, NSW