Justice Educator – VIC & TAS
- Highly respected humanitarian organisation.
- Melbourne based, (Parental Leave) Part time role up to 12 months with some work related travel.
- Education and Social Justice role with Schools, Universities and the community.
We are seeking a committed and energetic social Justice Educator to join our team in the design and delivery of programs in schools, universities and the community. Your experience in education and community engagement activities, the Not-For-Profit will be highly regarded.
In this important role you will:
- Design and deliver educational programs and further our Community Engagement program in Victoria and Tasmania.
- Contribute to our events and campaigns including Project Compassion, Youth and Volunteer Engagement programs and Emergency Appeals to support the poor and marginalized globally.
- Deliver our social justice programs within schools and universities.
Your Capabilities and Experience
As a self-motivated, experienced and ethical educator you will bring to the role:
- Highly developed communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- A deep commitment to the principles of Catholic Social Teachings and the Christian ethos.
- Extensive experience in designing, facilitating, delivering and evaluating learning and development initiatives and programs.
- Relevant teaching qualifications relevant to Catholic Schools and a F-12 audience.
How to Apply
To apply for this job visit http://www.caritas.org.au/about/jobs/positions-vacant and view the full Position Description. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm, Friday 21 July 2017.
Applications must specify residency or work visa status, include a CV and a Cover Letter which addresses the Selection Criteria set out in the Position Description.
For further information contact Megan Bourke on (03) 9926 5674.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT ADDRESSED SELECTION CRITERIA
Please send your application to email@example.com by 5 pm, Friday 21 July 2017.
Caritas Australia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Caritas Australia welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions. Caritas Australia recognises the personal dignity and rights of children towards whom it has a special responsibility and duty of care and respect. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Record Check.
ACBC Grade 4
+61 3 99265674