Major Donor Specialist
- Use your people skills to grow the supporter base for a well-respected charity
- Rare opening at an International Aid and Development Agency
- Full-time, permanent role based in Sydney
Your Role As part of the Fundraising Group, your role will involve:
- Building close relationships with our Major Donors, keeping them connected to our work and our mission
- Coordinating regular reports to Major Donors that highlight the impact and application of their gifts
- Identifying strategic opportunities to expand our donor pipeline, while supporting our existing donors, to grow income
- Monitoring and analysing our donor base to track and report on income from major giving
- Preparing proposals and pitches for prospective donors and leadership networks that present the difference they can make, as a key supporter of Caritas
Your Capabilities You will thrive as a Major Donor Specialist if you:
- Possess highly developed relationship management, stakeholder development, and account management skills and enjoy interacting with a range of personalities
- Can communicate, both in writing and verbally, with all levels of an organisation or the public in an effective and appropriate way
- Are proficient in research, and creating proposals and presentations that are persuasive and influential
- Are experienced with donor/customer databases (preferably Salesforce) for analysis and reporting
Have high ethical standards in dealing with sensitive financial and confidential matters
How to Apply for this Role
To apply for this role, please view the full Position Description . Please send your application to [email protected] by COB Monday 22 October 2018 with a subject line which indicates the role title and platform on which you found this job.
Applications must specify residency or work visa status and include a CV, Cover Letter and responses to the Selection Criteria set out in the Position Description.
For further information please contact Janene Gontier on 02 8306 3451.
Caritas Australia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Caritas Australia welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Caritas Australia recognises the personal dignity and rights of children towards whom it has a special responsibility and duty of care and respect. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check.
- Organisation Caritas Australia
- Location Sydney, NSW