Manager, Archdiocesan Events and Cathedral Parish Music
- Full-time position (out of hours work is required)
The Catholic Archdiocese of Adelaide is seeking a talented and experienced Manager to oversee the implementation of the many and diverse Archdiocesan Events and Music requirements in the Cathedral and Parish.
- The successful applicant will be strongly committed to the Catholic ethos.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential to support the work of the Archbishop.
- The Manager will ensure that appropriate protocols are followed for all Archdiocesan Events, and maintain clear lines of communication with all Event stakeholders.
- The Manager, in conjunction with organisers and stakeholders, will develop and ensure the success of each Event.
- The Manager will promote and advertise significant Events in the life of the Archdiocese.
- Extensive experience in Event Management, Liturgy and Music is required. This includes Sacramentaries for the Cathedral, Cathedral Parish and the wider Archdiocese, liaison with the Cathedral Parish Administrator and responsibility for Liturgical Music within the Cathedral Parish.
- The Manager will ensure that the necessary Work, Health and Safety procedures, including Risk Assessments are followed at all Archdiocesan and Music Events.
Expressions of interest should be sent to Majella Jovanovich, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than close of business (5.00pm) Monday, March 13, 2017.
A copy of the Position Description can be obtained by emailing Majella Jovanovich, Manager, Human Resources, or by phoning (08) 8210 8285.
- A driver’s licence is essential.
- Employment with the Catholic Archdiocese of Adelaide is conditional upon a successful Police Clearance and successful Reference checks.
- Three referees are required.
- The Catholic Archdiocese of Adelaide is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Child Safe Organisation.
Catholic Archdiocese of Adelaide
+ 61 8 8210 8285