- Reference No : 7786
- Temporary Full Time
- Commencement: 23/7/18
- Finishing Date: 21/12/18
Classroom teaching and duties as directed by the School Principal.
- a relevant understanding of the philosophy of Catholic Education
ability to teach in the relevant curriculum area/s.
- high level knowledge of the relevant key learning area/s and a proven capacity to improve student learning.
- high quality classroom teaching skills which enable students with a diverse range of needs to achieve their full potential.
- exemplary values and attitudes appropriate to professional practice and the intellectual, physical and social development of students.
- ability to successfully implement and evaluate curriculum initiatives in accordance with curriculum and standards framework.
- demonstrated capacity to reflect critically upon professional practice and commitment to ongoing professional learning.
- commitment and capacity to actively contribute to a broad range of school activities as a member of the school team.
- high level of communication and interpersonal skills when relating to students, parents and other teachers.
- Current NESA and Working With Children number must be recorded on application as well as Date of Birth.
- Be appropriately qualified as a four year trained secondary teacher.
- Evidence of completion of Anaphylaxis training certificate must be supplied. (https://etraining.allergy.org.au/login/index.php)
Note: To start or return to working as a teacher in a NSW school, you must be accredited by NESA.
• The ability to teach Preliminary HSC Mathematics an advantage
Forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
By email (preferred): Scott Donohoe firstname.lastname@example.org
San Clemente High School
PO Box 405
Specific School Requirements/Additional Info
The covering letter attached to your curriculum vitae (full personal and contact details of referees) should address the criteria as outlined above. The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese.
Applications will be received at the school up to 3.00pm on the closing date.
Applications close Thursday 31 May, 2018
- Organisation Catholic School Office - Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle
- Salary Salary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2015.
- Location Mayfield, NSW