Do you want to make a difference?
Are you passionate about the spirituality of the elderly?
Pastoral Care Team Member
About the Role
Catholic Care of the Aged (CCA) is a non-for profit, integral part of St Agnes’ Parish, Port Macquarie. CCA is currently seeking a Pastoral Care Team Member to provide specialist pastoral care services to our residents, clients, families and staff. Working on a part time basis (48 hours per fortnight), you will providing pastoral, spiritual, religious and emotional support to our most valuable people.
- Deep understanding of the Catholic faith and a commitment to work in harmony with its values and principles
- Ability to work within a Person-Centred Philosophy
- Willing to undertake appropriate pastoral related studies
- Understanding of the spiritual and pastoral needs of the older person
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Must be available to work flexible hours and additional hours if required
Why work for us?
- Attractive Salary Packaging options
- Health & Wellbeing program, including access to join the Fitness Passport Program
- Be a part of a values driven, passionate team,
- Work for a well-regarded, rapidly growing organisation,
- Develop and grow your skills through ongoing support and development opportunities.
How to Apply
For more information, including the position description please visit www.stagnesparish.org.au
To submit your application including your resume and cover letter (addressing the above essential criteria), please email them to email@example.com
Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Sister Anne Hannigan, on
0419 243 259, or by email to AHannigan@cca.stagnesparish.org.au.
Applications close: Sunday 3 June 2018
- Organisation St Agnes' Parish
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Port Macquarie, NSW
- Contact person Simone Cooper