Pastoral Support Worker – Youth & Digital Communications
- Holy Name Wahroonga Catholic Parish
- 16 hrs per week
Holy Name Catholic Parish, Wahroonga is seeking a Youth and Digital Communications Officer to plan, resource and implement an interesting program of youth activities and digital communications strategy specifically targeting young people in high school and young adults. While hours are flexible they will include evening and some weekend work.
As the successful candidate you will be able to tick the following:
- A great understanding of youth ministry programs and a keen interest in developing young people in the context of the Catholic Church;
- An equally great understanding of digital communications and its use in developing youth ministry;
- An expert at working in close collaboration with parishes, agencies, religious orders or congregations of the Catholic Church or similar stakeholders;
- Fantastic skills in using computer apps as well as Microsoft Word;
- Awesome organisational skills and great at organising yourself and others;
- Awesome people skills and great oral and written communication skills;
- Able to work by yourself and work as a part of the parish team.
For more info including the position description ring the Parish Office on +61 2 9489 3221 or email [email protected].
Applications will need to be emailed to [email protected] by Monday 29 October 2018 and include a cover letter (which explains how you meet the requirements of this role) and a current CV.
Applications close Monday 29 October 2018.
This appointment is subject to the successful candidate being able to provide a satisfactory Working with Children Check Clearance in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW).
- Organisation Holy Name Wahroonga Catholic Parish
- Location Wahroonga, NSW
- Contact person Parish Office +61 2 9489 3221 [email protected]