- Reference No : 7862
- Temporary Full Time
- Commencement 15/10/2018
- Finishing Date 21/12/2018
Full-time temporary teaching position at Holy Name Primary School, Forster. This position may be extended.
• a relevant understanding of the philosophy of Catholic Education.
• demonstrated effective teaching practice K-6
• high level knowledge of the relevant key learning area (K-6) and a proven capacity to improve student learning including possible STEM iniatitives
• high quality classroom teaching skills which enable students with a diverse range of needs to achieve their full potential.
• exemplary values and attitudes appropriate to professional practice and the intellectual, physical and social development of students.
• ability to successfully implement and evaluate curriculum initiatives in accordance with curriculum and standards framework.
• demonstrated capacity to reflect critically upon professional practice and commitment to ongoing professional learning.
• commitment and capacity to actively contribute to a broad range of school activities as a member of the school team.
• high level of communication and interpersonal skills when relating to students, parents and other teachers.
• be appropriately qualified as a four year trained primary teacher
• be Catholic
• record current NESA and Working With Children number on application.
• evidence of completion of Anaphylaxis training certificate must be supplied. (https://etraining.allergy.org.au/login/index.php)
Note: To start or return to working as a teacher in a NSW school, you must be accredited by NESA.
Forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
Contact Brooke Schumann (email@example.com) + 61 2 6554 6504
By email (preferred):
Holy Name Primary School
PO Box 243
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
The covering letter attached to your curriculum vitae should address the criteria as outlined above and include the contact details of your parish priest as well as after hour contacts for other referees. A separate document addressing each of the position requirements, essential and desirable criteria is required. The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese.
Applications will be received at the school up to 3.00pm on the closing date.
Closing Date: Monday 20 August, 2018
- Organisation Catholic Schools Office Maitland-Newcastle
- Salary Salary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2015.
- Location Forster, NSW