- Reference No: 7807
- Vacancy Type: Temporary Full Time
- Commencement: 3/9/2018
- Finishing: 21/12/2018
Full-time temporary teaching position at Holy Spirit Infant’s School, Abermain. Maternity Leave Replacement.
- a relevant understanding of the philosophy of Catholic Education.
- ability to teach in the primary curriculum area K-2.
- high level knowledge of the relevant key learning area (K-2) and a proven capacity to improve student learning including possible STEM iniatitives
- high quality classroom teaching skills in the area of ES1 – 1 which enable students with a diverse range of needs to achieve their full potential.
- exemplary values and attitudes appropriate to professional practice and the intellectual, physical and social development of students.
- ability to successfully implement and evaluate curriculum initiatives in accordance with curriculum and standards framework.
- demonstrated capacity to reflect critically upon professional practice and commitment to ongoing professional learning.
- commitment and capacity to actively contribute to a broad range of school activities as a member of the school team.
- high level of communication and interpersonal skills when relating to students, parents and other teachers.
- be appropriately qualified as a four year trained primary teacher
- be Catholic
- record current NESA and Working With Children number on application.
Note: To start or return to working as a teacher in a NSW school, you must be accredited by NESA
Applications Close Monday 30 July, 2018
Forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
Contact: Charlene Reid firstname.lastname@example.org +61 2 4930 4361
Holy Spirit Infants School
PO Box 11
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
The covering letter attached to your curriculum vitae should address the criteria as outlined above and include the contact details of your parish priest as well as after hour contacts for other referees.
The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese.
HARD COPIES of applications only will be received at the school up to 3.00pm on the closing date.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL APPLICATIONS
- Organisation Catholic Schools Office Maitland-Newcastle
- Salary Salary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2015
- Location Abermain, NSW