Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Catholic educators for the position of:
- St Patrick’s Parish Primary School, Brewarrina in the Diocese of Wilcannia-Forbes
- Co-educational, K-6, 32 students
- Commencement Date: Term 4, 2018 or as negotiated
We are seeking applications from innovative educational leaders to join our small dedicated team in continuing to build a vibrant Catholic identity and to inspire a spirit of collaboration within a school community in a rural and remote setting.
To be successful, you will be a strategic thinker and instructional leader who guides and supports improved teaching practices and provides quality learning outcomes for all students.
This is a unique opportunity to impact on the lives of students, to incorporate cultural knowledge and protocols into teaching and learning and to continue to embed the Stronger Smarter philosophy into the life of the school.
Financial incentives are provided through the Remote and Rural Area Package (see application package).
An application package detailing the selection criteria and key responsibilities for the position can be obtained from https://www.wf.catholic.edu.au/employment
For further information contact Mary-Ellen Dempsey on +61 2 6853 9300
Applications should be emailed to: [email protected]
Applications close Friday, 28 September 2018
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
Catholic Education Office, Diocese of Wilcannia-Forbes is an equal opportunity employer
- Organisation Catholic Education Office, Diocese of Wilcannia-Forbes
- Yearly Salary Foundation Level: $137,025 per annum (plus super) Accomplished Level: $144,237 per annum (plus super)
- Location Brewarrina, NSW
- Contact person Mary-Ellen Dempsey +61 2 6853 9300