Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Catholic educators for the position of Principal.
- St Mary’s Parish Primary School, Hay in the Diocese of Wilcannia-Forbes
- Co-educational, K-6, 65 students
- Contract Position, Full time
- Commencement Date: 5 February 2019 (Term 1)
We are seeking applications from innovative educational leaders to join our small dedicated team in continuing to build a vibrant Catholic identity and to inspire a spirit of collaboration within a school community in a rural setting.
To be successful, you will be a strategic thinker and instructional leader who guides and supports improved teaching practices and provides quality learning outcomes for all students.
An application package detailing the selection criteria and key responsibilities for the position can be obtained from https://www.wf.catholic.edu.au/employment
For further information contact Mary-Ellen Dempsey on +61 2 6853 9300
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday, 8 October 2018
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
Catholic Education Office, Diocese of Wilcannia-Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.
- Organisation Catholic Education Office, Wilcannia-Forbes
- Salary Foundation Level: $137,025 per annum (plus super) Accomplished Level: $144,237 per annum (plus super)
- Location Hay, NSW