School Officer – Laboratory, Science – Food Technology
- Reference No: 7813
- Temporary Part-time
- Hours/FTE: 15
- Commencement: 23/7/18
- Finishing date: 21/12/18
This is a temporary 15 hours per week position providing support for the teaching of Science and Food Technology at St. Bede’s Catholic College, Chisholm.
A more precise list of duties will be available on appointment, but broadly speaking duties are as follows:
- Willingness to support the Catholic ethos of the College
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment
- Working knowledge of material used in Stage 4,5 & 6 Science curriculum
- Ability to contribute to the continuous improvement of the processes within the College
- Access and use of computer-based information sources to manage ordering, stock control and WH&S requirements
- Experience in food handling and preparation
- Ability to setup for Food Technology practical and demonstration lessons
- Excellent organisational skills
- Carry out general cleaning duties for equipment and appliances
- TAFE credited Laboratory Technician or equivalent
- Food Safety Supervisor certificate
- Working With Children number must be recorded on your application
- Capacity to coordinate and maintain GHS Chemical Safety documentation across the College
Forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
Contact: John Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org + 61 2 4088 8222
By email (preferred): email@example.com
St Bede’s Catholic College
39 Heritage Drive
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
The covering letter attached to your curriculum vitae (full personal and contact details of referees) should address the criteria as outlined above. The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese.
Applications will be received at the school up to 3pm on the closing date
Applications Close: Friday, 15 June 2018
- Organisation Catholic Schools Office - Maitland-Newcastle
- Salary Salary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2015.
- Location Chisholm, NSW