School Officer – Learning Support
- Reference No : 7792
- Temporary Part-Time
- Hours/FTE: 27.5 Hours
- Commencement ASAP
- Finishing date: 21/12/18
To provide literacy and numeracy assistance and support for students with additional needs at St Patrick’s Primary School, Cessnock for 27.5 hours per week.
- must have a competent level of literacy and numeracy
- must have an interest in the process of learning to read and understanding numeracy
- must have a cooperative nature and a kind manner and be capable of supporting children in their learning
- must be willing to support the ethos of the Catholic School
- must be capable of working under supervision of the Learning Support Teacher and Classroom Teacher
- record Working With Children number on application.
- experience in working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- experience working with children with oppositional behaviours
- experience in implementing behaviour plans
- understands and implements non-violent crisis intervention strategies
Forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
Andrew Latham firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: +61 2 4990 3152
By email (preferred): email@example.com
St Patrick’s Primary School
PO Box 489
Specific School Requirements/Additional Info
The covering letter attached to your Curriculum Vitae should address the criteria as outlined above and should include contact details for referees. The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese.
Please email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org up until 3.00pm on the closing date.
Applications close Friday 25 May 2018
- Organisation Catholic School Office - Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle
- Salary Salary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2015.
- Location Mayfield, Newcastle, NSW